the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres another stupid question(got a million of em,but im rationing them)
Got a fairly lightly used Stihl MS460 that seems a bit gutless compared to my 044,it bogs down in the cut and doesnt have the torque i imagined.
I'm just wondering,do the Aussie saws have the same limiter caps on the carb as the USA ones,and is it worth removing them and retuning if so?
cheers,Skip

One of my favourite sayings. It works on many levels. From the perceived lifetime of servitude, to the consigned servitude from before we were even born, even to more esoteric notions like how we are still, even when we have next to nothing, focussed on what we 'have' or 'have not' rather than what we contribute towards others lives or the collective well-being in general.

I suppose a bit of an intro is required.

Names Rob,
Have owned a 236e for the last 4 years and haven't done much more than backyard pruning with it.
Have just purchased a second hand 357XP to take on some bigger duties (firewood collecting).
I also do a bit of hunting.
I found some interesting info on the 357XP on here before I purchased it, however it was 460cixy who talked me into joining.
Good to see there's a health representation from the land down under on here. :cheers:

Rob

Names Rob,
Have owned a 236e for the last 4 years and haven't done much more than backyard pruning with it.
Have just purchased a second hand 357XP to take on some bigger duties (firewood collecting).
I found some interesting info on the 357XP on here before I purchased it, however it was 460cixy who talked me into joining.
Good to see there's a health representation from the land down under on here. :cheers:

Rob

Good on ya Rob
Welcome,
Your in for a shock here mate,the amount of bull sh_t that goes on is unreal,but im shore you will enjoy it.

Cheers
Andrew

Names Rob,

Rob

welcome Rob :cheers: back at ya

Names Rob,

Rob
Welcome Rob....
Another husky guy.....gotta be a top fella!!!:innocent:

Names Rob,

Rob

About time you pulled ya finger out. Ile get the 357 together Tomomrow arvo

Back