Raffle For AS Member "hoskvarna"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's unfortunate that some folks cannot see eye to eye despite having the same goal. However it's not my job to judge who is right or wrong. Sometimes rifts are just to deep to repair and its best for all to part ways and start fresh. We've all been there.

But the main thing here is we all want to help Hoskvarna regardless of which site we call home. So click on the link in page one and give what you can.

Sayin we could get 2-4in snow tonite and tommorow,ugg!
hopefully next week,later part,40-50deg,will melt this crap and we can get started cleanin up everthing on the floor.
gettin some metal crates from my uncle to put stuff in.I was advised not to throw anything away until settled.
What a headache!

Sayin we could get 2-4in snow tonite and tommorow,ugg!
hopefully next week,later part,40-50deg,will melt this crap and we can get started cleanin up everthing on the floor.
gettin some metal crates from my uncle to put stuff in.I was advised not to throw anything away until settled.
What a headache!

Been there. It will all work out. Take plenty of pics of what you can and save them ;)

I came out real good in the end and got the barn/shop of my dreams built with my insurance $.

Good Luck.

Just came in here to bump this but read the prayer request thread first and you beat me to it.

Glad to see the cash is building up for the Hoskeys.

I posted this over at another site:

Good evening Gentlemen, and I use that term loosely I might add!

Here is the deal........if you have not donated yet here is a challenge for YOU!

I will match the next donation of $50 with $50 of my money, but you must be a first time donor.

And if I don't get any member with enough guts to accept my challenge, I guess I can always
head on over to AS :mad:

You have been warned!!

Chet

Maybe you guys can make this happen.........!

Update,
The snow has melted and we have started to clean up.
Tryin to get stuff around the perimeter so wont be walkin or drivin on it.
Plans are for rite now is to have a cleanup daythis saturday,27th,for any that can come help.
Please rsvp,make a list here,so we have some idea on numbers for lunch.
Thanks

Back