Raffle For AS Member "hoskvarna"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear mastermind is no longer on AS which totally sucks...always found his threads very informative. So who is going to take the reigns on this raffle?

Providing the link to the GoFundMe site doesn't answer the question. WHO now will talley the donations, write members' usernames down on tickets, little squares of paper, etc put them in a hat to be drawn...chance(s) in the drawings based on $10 increments per donation, and determine the raffle choosing order?

I'll PM Mark and get his take on who should do this...or I'll call Randy and see who he wants to designate.

Providing the link to the GoFundMe site doesn't answer the question. WHO now will talley the donations, write members' usernames down on tickets, little squares of paper, etc put them in a hat to be drawn...chance(s) in the drawings based on $10 increments per donation, and determine the raffle choosing order?
I am certain it will be ironed out, I wouldn't worry about it.

Just in from Randy:

"I'm banned from AS.....but that means nothing to this raffle.

I never I do the drawing anyway.

Let the guys in the thread on AS know that I appreciate all they are doing to help.....and to remember.

One monkey don't stop no show. :)"

Hang in there gents. I reached out to Randy to see if there was anything we could do to see this through. In the mean time see the first page as a way to continue to donate to the cause. It's a good thing and a way to give back.

Any word on the slab condition?

Well ya know, I have a MONSTER SDS drill, your a testing guy, and I have experience with pavement management at michdot. You could drill test cores every square yard, and I could supervise, for science!

Lol

Nah, the real test will be in march/April after the frost heave is done, when the cracks, voids, etc show up, then you know how much blood you gotta pay the mud jackers and other concrete guys.

Course, if someone can borrow a pavement densiotometer, without violating the patriot act, and assorted DOE regs.... nah, easier to bounce a post hole pounder to sound out the voids.

You can also cut\dig out, then redo the spots you need for under the main structural supports so you have uncracked concrete support, etc, etc below the frost line.

Omfg, how is all this crap still in my brain. Just call Morfords in M'town, they're cheap and easy.

dd5cc759af31ce6e2af988b258167503.jpg
a2d29d47f0545b9d83840010ac4ce2aa.jpg

I think that I saw this scene in a movie!

Philbert

I dont want to ever see this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back