woods port saw video thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a ms440 with a massive base leak
103079e2bc716587ae9d552238530908.jpg
a688a0be852a20856ce1f98cefd1870d.jpg

It's not mine. It did gouged the plating off the cylinder so it's trashed. He didn't want to spend the $ to go with new oem, So I got a nwp big bore kit from Dave for cheap. New oem pin bearing and seals should do it.
The cylinder came in yesterday and looks good. I'm waiting on the pto side seal.

You make that look easy. It's not. You transition very smoothly.
What saw was that? I couldn't make it out in my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Its easy in the back yard. Have a opponent beside you, hearing his motor out of the corner of your ear it become much harder to stay focused.

PMP is correct, 2153.

It's not mine. It did gouged the plating off the cylinder so it's trashed. He didn't want to spend the $ to go with new oem, So I got a nwp big bore kit from Dave for cheap. New oem pin bearing and seals should do it.
The cylinder came in yesterday and looks good. I'm waiting on the pto side seal.
That's a shame, but it should be better than it was before. You gonna make a video of it?

Almost every saw I've got in the shop that the owner has changed seals in has a airleak on the flywheel side seal from being drove in crooked.
I've seen it literally a dozen times.

Back