Caught a would be thief in action

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently had someone pull down my driveway and attempt to unload a huge pile of brush out of their pickup bed; in my yard. I come running out the front door f-bombing the dude asking if my yard looks like a local dump? Guy apologized, picked up his brush really quick and backed into the street so fast he nearly caused an accident. He was waving as he left. WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. Also, he had a white f150 extended cab with a tree service magnet on the door that had a Christian across on it. No license plates. Just Incase anyone knows this guy around south east Ohio.

WOW!

If a tree service dude is that brash to dump a load in daylight/clear view of your house, clearly it wasn't his first time trying to use a "free dump".

Funny on the Christian symbol on his sign. It seems the people who are most willing to show/talk about their faith also do not practice what they preach

Occasionally I will see someone do the old turn around dump. That's where they have something in the back of there truck and they drop the tailgate and pull into a driveway. Then they backup real fast and jam on the breaks causing there junk to slide out and land in the road, then they just drive off. By the time someone hears them, there already gone. I have actually seen someone do it.

One time a man his wife there kids stopped in and bought some wood. After they left I noticed some trash in my driveway that wasn't there before they stopped. They had clearly racked out there car before they left.
They failed to remember that they had just called me asking for directions so I had there phone number. I called them and asked why they dumped there trash in my driveway. They first denied it then the woman blamed there kids.
I thought, how convenient was it to blame there kids. Not seen them since. lol

Back