Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all ... I ran it Saturday in a big hunk of maple with the 25”bar
this hunk? 2 tanks with a fuel efficient saw? you lie about things you dont even need to lie about. I just don't get it.

Blizzard warning here in WNY... -24 wind chill and the Cat STIHL delivers ! 462c stock baseline hot-woods 362cm ..... The 362c is a fuzz behind the 462c stock but most likely right there with a stock 461 ....362cc 59cc 4.69hp stock - hot woods considerably more vs 462c 72.2cc 6.0 hp stocker ..... IF I can get the same gains on the 462c that have been proven on the 362c then it’s all-over for these loud-mouths

Looks good sounds good from here. What's your preferred oil and fuel type?

So here we are on day three of the build. Nine pages and approaching 3500 views in. What do we have?
YouTube vids(some irrelevant)? Check!
Insults and threats? Check again!
Lame ass terms(I got them wrong, "flow enhanced" and "hot woods port" have replaced the old stupid **** he used to call it)with nothing to back them? You betcha!

Ask yourself, what have we actually learned about the MS462 and how BCP modifies one?

I'm trying to sit back and :popcorn2: but I just thought I'd give a quick update. The next few steps we're "shown" on the "build" should be really interesting.

My guess mm, timing and **** with the air filter. Do a reset break it in and show video of huge gains. Most of which will be from seating the ring...

So here we are on day three of the build. Nine pages and approaching 3500 views in. What do we have?
YouTube vids(some irrelevant)? Check!
Insults and threats? Check again!
Lame ass terms(I got them wrong, "flow enhanced" and "hot woods port" have replaced the old stupid **** he used to call it)with nothing to back them? You betcha!

Ask yourself, what have we actually learned about the MS462 and how BCP modifies one?

I'm trying to sit back and :popcorn2: but I just thought I'd give a quick update. The next few steps we're "shown" on the "build" should be really interesting.
Yes exactly as expected. I’m not disappointed because well.....I really didn’t expect anything more than what it has been. Next update will be that the saw is done and vids of him cutting the 3 branches.

Reactions: TBS
Where do I get the Cat Piss Performance stickers for all my modded equipment? This build thread has been so eye opening I am going to convert all my saws to fart flow for the 72% gains!
That wood be a wise move !

I'm sure we will get to see the port work after the cylinder comes out of the spin cycle. Always need to clean up the metal shavings don't ya know. Wouldn't want a metal shaving in your eye due to the improved flow!

Not at all ... I ran it Saturday in a big hunk of maple with the 25”bar

So you ran 3 tanks through actual 25" bar appropriate test wood and didn't bother to do a 30 second video against the 362? Or at least by itself...
Must've been a pretty 'big hunk' to go through that much fuel.
And you couldn't have brought just one piece of all that home for a real test?

Yet again... Hmmm....

So you ran 3 tanks through actual 25" bar appropriate test wood and didn't bother to do a 30 second video against the 362? Or at least by itself...
Must've been a pretty 'big hunk' to go through that much fuel.
And you couldn't have brought just one piece of all that home for a real test?

Yet again... Hmmm....
Exactly, his motive for saying this is so he can say the saw was somewhat broken in before any mods were done. It will improve his gain because right now he is running as many tanks thru the saw as he can to break it in and give a false representation of the gains he achieved. Then with the after mod video he will also put on his John Reilly chain for the test. Don’t forget, we are as sharp as bowling balls to him.

It’s all a waste of time, no one believes him and no one will send a saw to him for port work so all this is irrelevant. I’m checking out of this bullchit thread too. Have at it jizzo, the floor is all yours.

Noe of this adds up, I never understood why some people lie so much. They spend there whole life trying to remember what they lied about earlier. Why do you make this thread so difficult? Just break the saw in, put on a 25" + bar and bury it in a 25"+ log, Do whatever you wanna do to it and run it again in the same 25"+ log. Stop trying to be deceiving and back up your trash talk.
You didn't write a check your a$$ can't cash did ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back