MS362C-M or MS462C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of those will get the job done, where I live. Show-off!:crazy2:
They come and go, you know how I roll.
The 572 is a buddies, same one in Randy's "build thread". I still have the 576, just ran it this week with a 28, and the ported XT, the minty 372oe and the 372 work saw are non as is the TLandrum 371 that's not in the picture(it left last month).

Yes. Same saws but for ad M-tronic and -1.55lb. The 462 is a 461 displacer except in the situations where a good old analog carburetor is desired.

I am not tempted. 10% cutting, 90% hauling/splitting/stacking. Maybe 9.75% cutting with a 462. I have cables and chains, winch, snatch blocks, etc. equipment to get before buying another saw, that is barely a shade better then what I already have.

I would get the 462 had I not the 461. I feel the mtronic is going to work great right from the get go..

I am not tempted. 10% cutting, 90% hauling/splitting/stacking. Maybe 9.75% cutting with a 462. I have cables and chains, winch, snatch blocks, etc. equipment to get before buying another saw, that is barely a shade better then what I already have.

I would get the 462 had I not the 461. I feel the mtronic is going to work great right from the get go..

Yes. If you already have the 461 you’re set.

Ordered 462 today, picking up next week. It took a bit to find a dealer that knew what they’re doing. Washington Tractor in Sumner where I bought our JD tractor was where the knowledge was.

Latest posts

Back