Stihl ms 200 rear handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gigizverka

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys
I was wondering what you think I should buy, stihl ms 200 rear handle for 200 bucks or a echo cs 352 for 150. It will be úsed for limbing and pruning and helping my 028avs with firewood..
Thank you in advance

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

Hey guys
I was wondering what you think I should buy, stihl ms 200 rear handle for 200 bucks or a echo cs 352 for 150. It will be úsed for limbing and pruning and helping my 028avs with firewood..
Thank you in advance

The 200 rear handle is a deal for that price. What is it in US dollars?

Buy it as fast as you can its worth more than that if it works and is in decent condition.
Good running condition, it runs great
ae7b8db17863eedcbf1d64b250e68876.jpg

Its a powerful little saw. But for ground work, there are better choices. Main problem is the very short run time.
It holds very little fuel. The top handle, where weight is a critical factor, its an acceptable tradeoff.
Parts are a little pricey also because of small numbers.
Just a different opinion. Not trying to ruin your day.

Its a powerful little saw. But for ground work, there are better choices. Main problem is the very short run time.
It holds very little fuel. The top handle, where weight is a critical factor, its an acceptable tradeoff.
Parts are a little pricey also because of small numbers.
Just a different opinion. Not trying to ruin your day.
What About the fact its worth 4 or 5 hundred dollars?

Ok, tanks guys..
Monday will be doing the purchase..
Parts for all stihl saw are pretty good priced here in Spain. Although the saws are expensive as hell... This was a long shot, seller wanted 350 I offered 200 cash and he took it.. Monday or tuesday will be postíng some pics or vids...
Thanks again!

Ok, tanks guys..
Monday will be doing the purchase..
Parts for all stihl saw are pretty good priced here in Spain. Although the saws are expensive as hell... This was a long shot, seller wanted 350 I offered 200 cash and he took it.. Monday or tuesday will be postíng some pics or vids...
Thanks again!

:cheers::clap:

I'd get that saw in your hands before he changes his mind (someone's offers him more). If the saw was advertised he'll still be receiving calls. Call off the family dinner, and get going. Strike while the iron is hot.

Well guys, good news and bas news. Bad is that I didnt buy it, good news well I was test cutting with the saw and seller wanted to try it out in front of me with a cross cut and it dies. Piston and cilinder are done, so no sale no purchase this time..

Well guys, good news and bas news. Bad is that I didnt buy it, good news well I was test cutting with the saw and seller wanted to try it out in front of me with a cross cut and it dies. Piston and cilinder are done, so no sale no purchase this time..

Or the carb was bad? How can you tell the pist and cyl were bad?

We dismatle it to the bone, its a shame because all the internals looked great. Another good thing is that he will call me when he replaces those two things and a new bar and chain and the price will be 250 euros. I am definitly ok with that...

We dismatle it to the bone, its a shame because all the internals looked great. Another good thing is that he will call me when he replaces those two things and a new bar and chain and the price will be 250 euros. I am definitly ok with that...

No China piston and cyl for repair I hope? Stihl parts right?

Latest posts

Back