The most expensive mini Mac 110 build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmguywithasaw

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
So I picked up the mini Mac 110 I mentioned in said post looked ok. It’s was some kid showed up with his mom and I felt bad trying to chew down the price of 50 as they did deliver it. The good: once put back together I got it to start and run compression really good. manual Oiler works . The bad: auto oil not working, still will need carb kit. Air filter is shot. Needs a new clutch (exploded when I started it and almost took my head off lol) which was damaged some how. Carb idle screw missing

Broke my ribs four times chasing my son through the woods on a dirtbike.

Sounds like you need a parts saw.? Plenty of these saws out there cheap.

Auto oiler should be an easy fix. You can get to it by just taking the front fuel and oil tank cover off. Just remove the tanks and then take the oil pump apart, it's a stupid but simple design and easy to understand how it works. Usually just have to make sure the rigid diaphragm and the piston it drives are free to move and a tight sliding fit in the big plastic cylinder.

I never got the chance to ride a 500. I did own a 1996 CR250R for years and it was scary so i can only imagine a 500 has to be insane.

Latest posts

Back