Next Stihl saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Yup a husky guys collects stihls. I have partners too. i have a Stihl 170, a wood boss not sure of the number I think it’s a 029, and a 041 farmboss. What next Stihl should I get older is good as long as it runs, so next step up from the farmboss?

Yup a husky guys collects stihls. I have partners too. i have a Stihl 170, a wood boss not sure of the number I think it’s a 029, and a 041 farmboss. What next Stihl should I get older is good as long as it runs, so next step up from the farmboss?

Next step? Do you like jumps?

I’ll say my favorite old Stihl, and it would be hell for me to let go of, is my 056magnumii. It’s is a awesome and fun saw!!

That’s my vote

I love my 046 with a passion [emoji8] maybe not that crazy but I really like it a lot. It’s also snellerized but either way. I was thinking along older lines but I guess it’s how old you mean.

Two steps up or three is an 076, four would be 090, one step could be that 056 Mag but I've never ran one
Just the 076 with 30 inch bar, milling too

Two steps up or three is an 076, four would be 090, one step could be that 056 Mag but I've never ran one
Just the 076 with 30 inch bar, milling too

Those are very good saws too but I’ve only run the 076. Also can’t miss the 064 and 066 in between the 056 and 076. But like I said depends on how old is considered old.

And sounds Luke you need an 056 as well hah

I’d say 084 with a variety of bars..covers just about everything right? Once u get it in good order it’s a solid reliable beast

Back