Does Chopping Trees Increase Testosterone Levels?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goat wagon? Anything like a Subaru? A lot of the old duffers here drive crossovers at sub-light speed wearing baseball caps. Literal torture to get stuck behind one and they are everywhere.
Lol, good call. A goat wagon is a white Dodge Ram 2500 with a Cummins and firewood racks.

29041EFC-9EEC-496F-8D0E-7B3A1C1E28CA.jpeg On a more serious note, testosterone isn’t just nature’s dirty trick to get babies. It does a lot of other good things like keep you happy and active.
If you’re T level is good, so must your circulation.
If you’re not getting woody’s in the morning do something about it.
Exercise is key and trying to lead a less stressful life will get you where you want to go.
At 66 I can still keep up to any wood tick half my age I’ve just worked 37 days straight dumping,slicing burning and pruning 25 acres of peckerpoles and looking for more.
I’m honoured to say I have three awesome hardworking girls helping me in the woods . They are all French Canadian and I don’t understand everything they say which is probably just as well.
Simply being around or conversing with women will elevate T dramatically as will not jacking off so often.

On a more serious note, testosterone isn’t just nature’s dirty trick to get babies. It does a lot of other good things like keep you happy and active.
If you’re T level is good, so must your circulation.
If you’re not getting woody’s in the morning do something about it.
Exercise is key and trying to lead a less stressful life will get you where you want to go.
At 66 I can still keep up to any wood tick half my age I’ve just worked 37 days straight dumping,slicing burning and pruning 25 acres of peckerpoles.
I’m honoured to say I have three awesome hardworking girls helping me in the woods . They are all French Canadian and I don’t understand everything they say which is probably just as well.
Simply being around or conversing with women will elevate T dramatically as will not jacking off so often.
And here I am jerking off.... Thank god for TRT.

It’s 22 below F here right now and not sure what that does for the gonads, but it sure freezes the balls off a brass monkey!

The really good thing about cold weather is wood dries out in a snap. The other issues of non pouring oil is to either mix it with hydraulic oil or warm it up. I guess diesel works too. We only have to work with 0 degrees so not too bad here. I have tapped up a saw a bit to restrict some air flow, but do not just guess this is what you need. Thanks

Back