Jonsered 670 clutch cover???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaetoune

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey I need a clutch cover for a 670 jonsered. Which model from husqy would fit?

Ther is a lot of model for sale on ebay for husqy but i can't find anything for a jonsered... I know a 266 would fit but anything else???

Or does anybody have some old one they want to get rid of ??

Thanks

Cheers Gaetoune

gaetoune said:

Ther is a lot of model for sale on ebay for husqy but i can't find anything for a jonsered... I know a 266 would fit but anything else???

Thanks

Cheers Gaetoune

266, 268, and 61 should all fit your saw. Do you just need the cover or the brake as well. I have just a cover if your brake works ok.

gaetoune said:

Thanks

Cheers Gaetoune
they will not fit the husky ones need to be cu off on the 630/670 the brake mechanism is also different.

If you take the corner off of the husky cover it will fit, it's just not that pretty.

oh you guys. I've got one that came from a 268 on my 670, it looks just fine without any cutting. fits fine too. if you want a red cover from a 670 without the brake mechanism in it, I have one of those too.

Anything that fit is allright guys. I don't have the brake assembly so one with it would be better but as I said anything is allright.

PM me to give me all the details guys.

Thank you
Gaetoune

oh you guys. I've got one that came from a 268 on my 670, it looks just fine without any cutting. fits fine too. if you want a red cover from a 670 without the brake mechanism in it, I have one of those too.
I bought a brand new 266-272 clutch cover for my 670 and it has one problem, the top handle blocks the brake handle from disengaging and I want to run a chain brake, any ideas what other parts might work?

I bought a brand new 266-272 clutch cover for my 670 and it has one problem, the top handle blocks the brake handle from disengaging and I want to run a chain brake, any ideas what other parts might work?
It could be the brake handle wasn't installed properly. I would take it off, put it back on and see if it's in the correct position.

If you take the corner off of the husky cover it will fit, it's just not that pretty.
I know this is old and the member hasn't been active but I thought I'd post a pic of a 272 cover that's been cut on a 670 for anyone wondering what it would look like. I don't think it looks bad.

KIMG0504.JPG

Back