• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 076 piston and cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huntingrob

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hi, would anyone have for sale and be willing to send to Australia a usable stihl 076 piston and cylinder. I'm trying to avoid using a Chinese one. Thanks in advance. Rob.

Sent from my GT-S7580L using Tapatalk

I believe hlsproparts.com has them made by cross with caber rings. I'm pretty sure they are made in Italy. They probably would be able to ship over there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah i saw those, they are one of the better looking kits. I figured they were Chinese but if they are made in Italy I'd go that route for sure. Thanks, I'll look into it [emoji106]

That looks nice mate! I've managed to buy another runner and another parts saw with a good piston and cylinder so I'll build another good one and have 2 runners and 2 parts saws. Should keep me going for a while. [emoji4]
94d8ead9fc6c8d8a12db1f5969e66764.jpg
the good runner.

Back