1st time out...Wasn't good...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i find that a pry bar is easier to break loose the stuck wheels. i do this all the time at work... see them everyday. a crow bar would work too. just pry against the side of the rim and something solid like the caliper or caliper mount.usually it will break loose a lot easier than beating with a hammer.... i also dont carry a spare underneath.i popped one once while getting out of a field...i carry it in the bed...:msp_mellow:

so how many lives did you put in danger, including your own, all because this lady had a flat tire...? you guys are racing down the highway in excess of 120 mph.. especially you in a f250.. are you crazy!? what happens when you hit someone and make a small situation , like FLAT TIRE, into a huge one? it sounds like this cop you are friends with abuses his power quite frequently... but i guess thats ok as long as hes on your side, right?
thank god you , or the cop, didnt hit and injure, possibly kill anyone, on the way to a FLAT TIRE! jesus....
drinking and driving, putting everyones life on that highway in danger, all because this lady had a FLAT TIRE... im sorry but thats a ridiculous story, and it doesnt sound like that cop will retire a cop if he keeps up, i understand most cops aqre corrupt and bend the law for their friends... thats all fine and cute, untill someone gets hurt or killed with a bunch of half drunk lunatics driving down thje highway to "rescue" a woman with a flat tire...

LMAO!! Thanks for making me laugh. :cheers:

Back