340cc's of Homelite muscle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeha

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I picked up these 3 Homelites in the past few weeks.
Super 2100, 2100 Special and a 750. All run excellent.
The video is the Super 2100

Lee

Homelite21002100S750001.jpg

Homelite21002100S750002.jpg

Homelite21002100S750003.jpg

Homelite21002100S750004.jpg

Homelite21002100S750005.jpg

I'm a thousand miles away and you couldn't wipe the smile off my face with a hand grenade.....I love it !!!!!!!

I think a 750 has to be the meanest looking saw on earth.

I don't have anything worth taking, but I wanna go too.........................

Putting them on cookies!! Nice touch! I think you've raised the bar there, Lee. You guys must have Magnum P.I. looking for these things.

Putting them on cookies!! Nice touch! I think you've raised the bar there, Lee. You guys must have Magnum P.I. looking for these things.

Yeah, I don't know how Lee does it. The relentless pursuit of the big bore!

You make me drool again, Lee. I could sit on a stump and watch you and Hoss run saws all day.

Dang!!!
I thought it was going to be 340cc's all in one saw.
I'd like to have a 750 to make a race saw out of, but I haven't looked too hard. I found one that needs a new jug & piston, but parts are scarce as the saw's.
Anybody got a spare 750 jug & piston?

Andy

My, what big cookies you have... How in the world do you guys keep coming up with those big homies. Those are some great looking saws. I ain't got the stuff to cut with one of those monsters, but I would love to see it done. Congrats.

good find

hi lee, nice looking saws , finally rang echo dealer today as i had not heard from him re spares but he had lost the paper with the list of parts for the 1100vl and my fone no . very sorry about it and is promising a call tomorrow.looks as tho seals and gaskets are ok as well as rings , cylinder cover and maybe an original cylinder for a good price . will let you know as soon as possible.

Latest posts

Back