• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna Husky 285 298 2100 2101 480 CD parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aarongd

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought a motherload of the above parts. All used but a bunch, bought a bunch of other stuff as well but still going thru everything and/or haven't even picked up yet. Way to much stuff. Bought out a husky dealer that has been in business for 45 plus years. First load was mostly 2100 stuff per se. I have 2 ea 2100 2 ea 2101 and 1 ea 2101W saws that are mostly complete and out of the 5, 4 ea seems to be runners is various conditions. If anyone has any interest in these type parts send me a pm. They will go fast as they are extremely hard to find. Thanks Will post a few pics after i clean a bunch. Later

Any good OEM pistons or not cracked air filter covers?

Any good oil lines with clamps that sit behind the muffler? How about the manual oilers?

Any good OEM pistons or not cracked air filter covers?

Any good oil lines with clamps that sit behind the muffler? How about the manual oilers?
no OEM pistons unless i sell a cyl kit from running saws. Will be piston and cyl kit. I will not separate. one is useless without the other. No none cracked air filter covers separate. what non cracked ones i will be selling with running parts saws. Oil line with clamps most likely yes. manual oilers most likely yes.

If you have a 2100 SEM flywheel - I could use one.
Most likely i do have a SEM flywheel. It appears in my flywheel pile that there are several different types. If you could send a pic of one it would make my life alot easier. Remember, I am not an expert on these saws and the 285, 2100, 298, and 2101 look very familiar to each other and everything is piled up in boxes so i don't know what goes to what

2100 SEM ignition coils and Flywheels , good condition cylinder and piston,
Most likely yes i have. Also i have several ignitions loose in boxes that i do not know if they are good or not. I can make you a hell of a deal on those if you want to take the chance. And i do have a known good one that i checked out yesterday. Good OEM Piston and cylinders i do have but they are on running part saws. All depends on what you want to pay for them, Other wise will sell on fleabay as running parts saws

Most likely i do have a SEM flywheel. It appears in my flywheel pile that there are several different types. If you could send a pic of one it would make my life alot easier. Remember, I am not an expert on these saws and the 285, 2100, 298, and 2101 look very familiar to each other and everything is piled up in boxes so i don't know what goes to what
Usually either SEM or FEMSA , the SEM are the more popular of the two , and coils,

Latest posts

Back