• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna Husky 285 298 2100 2101 480 CD parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks,I Have A Cover With Brake Handle But Brake Band Is Destroyed,Was Looking For A Complete One With Good Band ,They Seem Impossible To Find

Thanks,I Have A Cover With Brake Handle But Brake Band Is Destroyed,Was Looking For A Complete One With Good Band ,They Seem Impossible To Find
I sent another email to Mark Donnelly in Ireland who makes the aftermarket bands for the early 61-268 saws with metal flags. They should be able to make The same for the 2100, 480, etc covers as well.
drop him a note…
[email protected]

Full wrap handlebar was sold yesterday. I have various conditions of a whole saw. I only have one complete whole saw in which I am wood testing and then retailing. I have two other runners but missing a couple things and need a little tlc. Send pm if interested.

i do not know. I do not think you can use a bosch with sem and vice versa. What saw did the bosch come out of? i do have some non SEM ones but havent really had time to verify and/or look

Latest posts

Back