• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks John. How have you been?
Hey Tim!!
Thanks for asking! Actually, doing pretty well. Had some heart surgery in early December, but made a full recovery. Back to dropping trees and bucking logs!
Guess I still have a lot of wood left to cut! LOL! Hope you are well.

Bi-colored, a 2172 with a 372 tank and wrap handlebar :p.
That one looks clean, what happened to the cylinder, the last one I had with broken fins was missing 3 or 4 off one side; it was a strong runner, sent it down to a buddy in TX, he loved it.
Only project saw I'm selling right now is the 026, need to swap the carb on the 7910, big project lol.
I ran a tank thru a 346 last night, considering listing it, little cleaner looking than this one.

That one looks clean, what happened to the cylinder, the last one I had with broken fins was missing 3 or 4 off one side; it was a strong runner, sent it down to a buddy in TX, he loved it.
Only project saw I'm selling right now is the 026, need to swap the carb on the 7910, big project lol.
I ran a tank thru a 346 last night, considering listing it, little cleaner looking than this one.
Thats the 2147. That jug came on a saw you alerted me to on Super Bowl Sunday last year. Out of Canada.

026, wish I could help ya. I've had a couple and thought about building but then I picked up a different project and it got pushed down the list. If you're for sure about selling the 346 let me know, I had another member contact me about this one.

Thats the 2147. That jug came on a saw you alerted me to on Super Bowl Sunday last year. Out of Canada.

026, wish I could help ya. I've had a couple and thought about building but then I picked up a different project and it got pushed down the list. If you're for sure about selling the 346 let me know, I had another member contact me about this one.
I remember that, how come I can't remember other things I actually need to lol.
No help needed, it will sell, guys on team creamsicle like them.
I'll get you some pictures.

42mm 372/2172. :laughing::laughing::drinkingcoffee:

Looks good. Where's the vid? I didn't think you cut without a film crew anymore?
I don't have one of this saw, cuts like a fresh 346ne.
The film crew decided they didn't want to go to black locust park, so they went to another local park to roller blade, hard to find good help these days :laugh:.

Back