• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Ms200t fresh rebuild

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brock1994

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
“Less than 5 tanks since rebuild.”

Meteor piston
Caber rings
Accelerator pump bypass
OEM: Bearings
Seals
Intake manifold
Gaskets (base, crank and muffler)
Throttle trigger and linkages
Clutch springs
Fuel cap
Fuel line
Fuel filter
Elastostart handle
Air filter cover
Air filter
Zama Carb kit
Av mount
WCS muffler
Red beard av delete.

$700 + shipping lower 48 PayPal friends and family.

Saw is cross listed on the other sites, copy and pasted post.

Attachments

• 06084DFA-E3D9-4DE7-8CE2-153CB86252C2.jpeg
    06084DFA-E3D9-4DE7-8CE2-153CB86252C2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • 5186F80F-D1D2-45E0-BA75-D118CD41DADA.jpeg
    5186F80F-D1D2-45E0-BA75-D118CD41DADA.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1A95D245-9E67-461D-81FB-4D843AF030B7.jpeg
    1A95D245-9E67-461D-81FB-4D843AF030B7.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 997992DC-C7E5-4874-BDE7-723E838FEC6F.jpeg
    997992DC-C7E5-4874-BDE7-723E838FEC6F.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • DF68F0FA-FFB1-411B-BBD6-A5B447EDD7AA.jpeg
    DF68F0FA-FFB1-411B-BBD6-A5B447EDD7AA.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 6E103513-2AC7-4209-91A9-2A19C7613893.jpeg
    6E103513-2AC7-4209-91A9-2A19C7613893.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1
it’s the red av mount you can see in the pictures. I run them on all my 200ts. It replaces oem pn: 1116 790 9600
Solid Aluminum, is it? You just do the lower handle mount, not the 2 upper handle AV mounts, right? Why are you running them, did you have a problem breaking the rubber mounts? I never had a need to do that.Doesn'that vibrate like a SOB?

Solid Aluminum, is it? You just do the lower handle mount, not the 2 upper handle AV mounts, right? Why are you running them, did you have a problem breaking the rubber mounts? I never had a need to do that.Doesn'that vibrate like a SOB?
They are a 3D printed material of some sort. High quality dense plastic or something and I have just replaced a lot of those on the ones I’ve seen and it’s a way to not have to worry about it. As far as the vibration it’s dependent on the wood and chain and such I have noticed a small difference nothing im worried about. They are about the same price as oem.

You can get tpu filament in quite a few different durometer ratings, from dead soft to nearly rock hard. It's a massive pain to print well though, and I don't think it would hold up well to gas and oil. Likely it's abs or another hard plastic, could be a few others as well. What's the most laughable part of it, is the printed part liley cost under $0.25 to print, with electric and material. Few more cents for the nuts and stud. He's making a killing at $24.00 a pop.

I use TPU also and get good prints with it. I am not sure how it does with gas/oil exposure, but seems pretty good. I agree, these days some of the materials could be soft enough to work well for this.

However, 3D printing is VERY slow compared to the thousands of parts per day that could be kicked out from a mold, but for the few parts he actually sells for these specialty saws that method probably works ok for him. More power to him or her for selling this product to make a few bucks.

Makes me think ...

I took a closer look at the red beard part.

It replaces rubber in the system with a metal, direct-contact part. This would transfer more vibration to the operator, in my opinion, yes. Elimination of rubber would make it last forever, however, I guess?

It appears to be a metal piece, threaded male on one end, and female on the other. The way it is installed on the saw seems to render the red rubber stuff completely useless - I don't think the rubber would take any load at all and may as well not be present, unless there is something inside I can't see.

I am not familiar with the 200t, but that's what the pictures seem to show. I took a look at the OEM buffer part number mentioned above, and where it goes on a 200t.

I use TPU also and get good prints with it. I am not sure how it does with gas/oil exposure, but seems pretty good. I agree, these days some of the materials could be soft enough to work well for this.

However, 3D printing is VERY slow compared to the thousands of parts per day that could be kicked out from a mold, but for the few parts he actually sells for these specialty saws that method probably works ok for him. More power to him or her for selling this product to make a few bucks.

Makes me think ...
I 3D printed a gas cap for my saw from PLA filament and the cap washer/seal from TPU flexible filament. Both have held up to mixed fuel exposure for over 2 years now with no signs of degrading.

I took a closer look at the red beard part.

It replaces rubber in the system with a metal, direct-contact part. This would transfer more vibration to the operator, in my opinion, yes. Elimination of rubber would make it last forever, however, I guess?

It appears to be a metal piece, threaded male on one end, and female on the other. The way it is installed on the saw seems to render the red rubber stuff completely useless - I don't think the rubber would take any load at all and may as well not be present, unless there is something inside I can't see.

I am not familiar with the 200t, but that's what the pictures seem to show. I took a look at the OEM buffer part number mentioned above, and where it goes on a 200t.
Looks to me like it most certainly will vibrate too much.

Latest posts

Back