• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372 full wrap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
needing a 372 full wrap. with heat would be sweet but without is fine too. got some stuff to trade or funds to buy. would trade my 346 for a list of 372/390 stuff i could use.

Funny, I recently posted to another group asking for the same thing.. if you get more than one pm, please, let me know. Thanks !

sorry boys, wasn't getting notifications and just realized i got replies to the thread. found some new ones that have been chilling at the dealer forever.

Funny, I recently posted to another group asking for the same thing.. if you get more than one pm, please, let me know. Thanks !

i could pick ya one up at my dealer but i think with shipping it might exceed the value. might even be cheaper at bailey's for you.

Yea I can get em new.. was looking for a cheaper used one to try out. $100 or so new.

For sure. Myself, I have been using saws with a full wrap so long that I feel handy capped without one. The $100 is to much IMO but to find a used one and wait all that time I may as well have just bought a new one so that's where I'm at with it.

Back