$900 on FleaBay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this a comercially made POS, or some homemade POS?
it doesnt even have guides or a sled for the pusher.
whoever designed this is definetly a GENIUS

Wow. That will last generations. For a rabbit maybe...

C'mon! After awhile doesn't some person in China have enough pride to stand up and say "NO, I'm not going to build this piece of crap because it won't last a month!" Anything to make a cheap buck anymore, and I'll admit I've been sucked in just as much as the rest of America on so much of these goods because of the "reasonable price", but this one takes the cake!

I guess we need to take pride and say we're all not gonna buy this crap anymore for it to stop. But it's always somebody else's fault that they have all our jobs...They couldn't make it if we didn't buy it! (As I drink from my glass made in China!)

At 22 tons and 6.5 hp

It seems awful wimpy. Besides the company name has American in it!:jester:

Parts are not worth the asking price plus shipping. poorest knock off I have seen yet. I am not a fan of unsupported cylinder type units in the first place, but this one is so bad it hurt my eyes just looking at it. you can purchase splitters all day long on sale, new at most of the box stores for less ( no shipping) and at least have someone to call if something goes south.

That looks to be it. I have some nice Elm around that turn that creation into a pretzel. I suppose you could call it splitter art at that point.

With such a dinky design, I'm surprised it didn't come with an attachment to run your chain saw instead of the weak engine they put one there

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

With such a dinky design, I'm surprised it didn't come with an attachment to run your chain saw instead of the weak engine they put one there

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

weak engine?
its got a 196 cc VIPER engine:rock: didnt you read the link? :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back