Administrative Question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimK

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm new to posting on this forum. What happens to the old postings?

With respect to RTC, I've experienced that old postings are continually accessed. TCI has postings that are revisited by myself and other climbers after a lapse of a year. I research TCI to recall details of a particular set-up.

Perhaps I've missed the procedure on accessing the RTC postings here. However, I think that it's a good idea to keep them available. Growing RTC is about cultivating extended discussion.

Again, perhaps I've missed a procedure here. This is a new forum for me. I find it interesting that postings appear to be volatile here.

Regards,
Jim

Hi Jim, the forum posts are set at 1 month by default. After you read this, click on the RTC forum link at the page top, then scroll down and at the bottom left there is a box that will let you search this forum, select from the beginning That should show you all of the past threads.

Thanks

Trimmmed,

I appreciate your kind response. I consider myself rather computer literate. After about 7 tries, I can't find past postings. I believe you that they exist. I return to my point of this posting; this is rather difficult.

I'm editing my response. I found it after 9 tries.

Thanks
JimK
Keep FIT - Fun In Trees

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back