Amish built splitter from Ohio

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My father was a carpenter for 30 years. I know all about the industry. I could care less about the religion they practice. The fact is that the amish craftsmanship is all BS smoke and mirrors. Until you have seen first hand what these people do to a region you have no idea of knowing what is going on. I know there are plenty of people out there in all different kinds of industry that do less that good work as well. It has nothing to do with their religion. They are just lazy. How many times have you complained about some cheap crappy pile of crap made in China. Did you take their religion into consideration when you were complaining. And dont even think about saying you have never done it cause that would the biggest line of BS ever.

My father was a carpenter for 30 years. I know all about the industry. I could care less about the religion they practice. The fact is that the amish craftsmanship is all BS smoke and mirrors. Until you have seen first hand what these people do to a region you have no idea of knowing what is going on. I know there are plenty of people out there in all different kinds of industry that do less that good work as well. It has nothing to do with their religion. They are just lazy. How many times have you complained about some cheap crappy pile of crap made in China. Did you take their religion into consideration when you were complaining. And dont even think about saying you have never done it cause that would the biggest line of BS ever.

Sorry, but you still sound like a hater all fired up about nothing. You still don't have anything of value to add to the main topic of the thread, namely, firsthand experience with the splitter in question.

Mr. HE:cool:

No video yet. I've had it for 2 years now.It's an awesome splitter and works great!!! would be happy to show it to any body!!

Back