Anyone running a Husqvarna 351?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scandy14

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Just wondering how many out there are running this saw and their opinions. I recently bought a real nice one on eBay for $140.00.

Before I use it, I plan to do the intake clamp upgrade, base gasket delete, muffler mod with the 288xp deflector, and trim the tabs on the high and low screws.

I think this will be a handy little saw.

Just wondering how many out there are running this saw and their opinions. I recently bought a real nice one on eBay for $140.00.

Before I use it, I plan to do the intake clamp upgrade, base gasket delete, muffler mod with the 288xp deflector, and trim the tabs on the high and low screws.

I think this will be a handy little saw.

Any of those 350 44mm/45mm, 351's, 353, 346xp OE an NE are good with a muffler mode and a base delete.
I had a jonsered 2150 with what you are planning on doing, It was a blast. I mean insane really compared to what it was like stock..

Got a 2149 for about the same off of the bay. I put a 346xp top end on it and deleted the base gasket. I like it a lot, and I've yet to touch the muffler.

I had a 351, predecessor to the 353. Good saw indeed! I gave it to my brother & he runs the crap out of it. Planned to put a oem 346 top end on it, but he likes it as is.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back