Anyone running a Husqvarna 351?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scandy14

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Just wondering how many out there are running this saw and their opinions. I recently bought a real nice one on eBay for $140.00.

Before I use it, I plan to do the intake clamp upgrade, base gasket delete, muffler mod with the 288xp deflector, and trim the tabs on the high and low screws.

I think this will be a handy little saw.

Just wondering how many out there are running this saw and their opinions. I recently bought a real nice one on eBay for $140.00.

Before I use it, I plan to do the intake clamp upgrade, base gasket delete, muffler mod with the 288xp deflector, and trim the tabs on the high and low screws.

I think this will be a handy little saw.

Any of those 350 44mm/45mm, 351's, 353, 346xp OE an NE are good with a muffler mode and a base delete.
I had a jonsered 2150 with what you are planning on doing, It was a blast. I mean insane really compared to what it was like stock..

Got a 2149 for about the same off of the bay. I put a 346xp top end on it and deleted the base gasket. I like it a lot, and I've yet to touch the muffler.

I had a 351, predecessor to the 353. Good saw indeed! I gave it to my brother & he runs the crap out of it. Planned to put a oem 346 top end on it, but he likes it as is.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back