arborist 101 new mayor election

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Tom. :clap:
-Nice saws, might want to tighten that chain, the old faithful on the left.
-The Ive don't seem to be bothering the tree too much, near water on the left of the school, pic from boat of school.

on the right of the pic down from the trees its wood chips we shot them there tom

30rmc7d.jpg
top side of school

jeez! is this guy done bragging yet.

I'm not impressed one bit.

Old man better lose his beer gut if he expects to out climb me.

I'm one arrogant SOB:)

I never pegged you as arrogant. I fact my first impression was that you were like a "save the whales and hug the hippopotamus, march on washington because capitalism is evil kinda guy". Never judge a book by its cover! My bad.

Well man hes getting the money thats all that matters. It dont matter who gets to the top first as long as your both going by the bank on the way home. Not a lot of people in here that have so much work that finishing fast would make much difference right now. Beer gut just means hes enjoying his earnings.

Nice pic`s tom & a decent looking setup!

:cheers:

LXT................

Ahhh yes. The Little Wonder hedge trimmers (in the back of the picture, hanging on the wall). It looks like they changed their handle design!

Well made, but you can't run the old style for more than an hour without exhausting your wrist muscles. Years ago, every time I sent someone out with those, they came back with a cut on their thigh or the electric cord cut. Wrist muscles get so tired you loose control and hurt yourself or something.

I have not bought a hedge trimmer since then that has a side-of-the-bar handle. Great control for the first 1/2 hour, then it goes downhill, according to the strength of the user.

Last edited:
:jawdrop:Tom, :drool: like :drool: your :drool: shed :drool:
You gotta admit NC that 'for a stupid old fart' he seems to be doing pretty well for himself.

Latest posts

Back