Arkansas Oklahoma Missouri GTG.....Who's game?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas all. Post up what you got, in which ever of the two threads you want.

Merry Christmas everyone and even you
stihlhead.jpg

Anybody get something good? Got a new vid camera!! WHoooohoooooo! Now ifin i can figure it out i can post a few vids of my junk. Kewl do0d.:D

Merry Christmas, folks!

I went out to have a yummy dinner with some friends, and I got a great present:

I got to run saws and bring home a load of firewood. Mulberry and a tiny bit of walnut. My friend's mom just wants the tree out of there. Glad to oblige.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Merry Christmas, folks!

I got to run saws and bring home a load of firewood. Mulberry and a tiny bit of walnut. My friend's mom just wants the tree out of there. Glad to oblige.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

hmmmmm just had some of those french fried taters and back stup mmmmm hum:cheers:

Merry Christmas, folks!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great pics. Sounds likke a pretty good day. Hope the bike handled the load ok.

Nice looking bike John!:rock:

Merry Christmas. Hope everyone had a great day.

Had all the family over to our house. The grandkids were the main attraction. As always they made out like bandits. The front room was knee-deep in wrapping paper in no time.:biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2:

I hope everyone has had a merry Christmas!

Christmas has became a time that this old workaholic stops and reflects on what is really important in life. Family, friends, health and faith always find their way to the top of my list. This years inventory has once again left me feeling very blessed and lucky. Armed with thoughts of why life is so good, I'm ready to tackle another year.

Thanks my AS friends for another good year of camaraderie.

MO-Iron

Back