• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Bars for old Homelites

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just_A_Grunt_1978

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Need a couple chainsaw bars. Don't care about brand, and would like to have them with a sprocket nose if possible. Need one at least 16" for a super xl auto and need another one at least 20" (would prefer bigger but I can live with that) for a xl-925 mount type. I may also need a 16" to fit a mac 2-10. I prefer to buy all of them from one source and cut a deal, but if you only have one of them message me and we'll talk about that too. I have seen ads on here where folks want to sell 50 bars, but poor boys like me can't afford that kinda cash up front. But I'll listen to all offers. Thanks!!!!

Need a couple chainsaw bars. Don't care about brand, and would like to have them with a sprocket nose if possible. Need one at least 16" for a super xl auto and need another one at least 20" (would prefer bigger but I can live with that) for a xl-925 mount type. I may also need a 16" to fit a mac 2-10. I prefer to buy all of them from one source and cut a deal, but if you only have one of them message me and we'll talk about that too. I have seen ads on here where folks want to sell 50 bars, but poor boys like me can't afford that kinda cash up front. But I'll listen to all offers. Thanks!!!!
I sent you a PM

Still need a couple bars I have a couple 16 in i think

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

I have a few roll tips I have a 16" or 18" I believe came off of a
I have a few rolltipro a 16"-18" that I believe came off of a super xl and a few 20-24" bars

Back