Best 50cc saw in the world

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
360/361 is not 50cc.

I'd have to go with an 028Super as all around best 50cc class saw.

Oh yeah I had a new 5100, I picked up the 028S more.

I would much rather have a 346xp but I doubt you'll find one for $380.

Is that 5100 new for $380. If so it's not a bad deal. Very good saw.

Best 50cc saw in world is !

I go for the Solo 651, it's got power, good feel, good starting, tough, german, durable, and most of all when the women find out you got one. Instant chick magnet. This is the arnold swarzenneger of german saws.:chainsaw:

my 026 is a great saw but after I ran Andyshine's 346 xp I realized it's a better saw. It is a little heavier, but has significantly more power. For very small limbs, it won't make much of a difference which of the 3 you get, If you're getting into 12" or larger branches, the 346 seems to be the way to go.

The best 50cc Saw with no hesitation is the Stihl MS270

Yea, look at the specs and others will talk about other saws. You have to actually RUN the saw to know, and I have run the 270 hard and heavy and in the worst possible conditions. It cuts like a champ and there is absolutely zero vibration feedback. Cut all day and the rest of your body is screaming, your arms are fine.

Maybe it’s the ergonomics added in, but it has no affect weight wise. Arms are never tired.

If you want, you can move up a notch to the MS280, same frame, larger bore (but that’s like a 55cc if I remember right.)

The best 50cc Saw with no hesitation is the Stihl MS270

Yea, look at the specs and others will talk about other saws. You have to actually RUN the saw to know, and I have run the 270 hard and heavy and in the worst possible conditions. It cuts like a champ and there is absolutely zero vibration feedback. Cut all day and the rest of your body is screaming, your arms are fine.

Maybe it’s the ergonomics added in, but it has no affect weight wise. Arms are never tired.

If you want, you can move up a notch to the MS280, same frame, larger bore (but that’s like a 55cc if I remember right.)

What other 50cc saws have you ran to compare it with???

Back