Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many dealers can you visit in person ? Iwould try & visit the lot & get WRITTEN quotes for what it is you require (bar size wise ) Dollor notes usually getresults Could I advise you as I was advised may years ago by my Grandpa thinlk carefully a several times before acting once good luck & keep your eye on the forum sales in sales & wanted also ask on here for sponsored dealers prices as bought by members

Yeah, I wish I could afford the 3120!!! The 395 is already a huge stretch for me, but it is necessary. What does MMWS mean?
It mean Randy Evans poured a big heaping spoonful of special sauce into the saw.

He's a tuning and porting master. He takes the factory saw to it's highest capability in efficiency in performance and cooling.
Google Mastermind Work Saw.

That ported mmws 395xp may outperform a stock 3120... just sayin.

It mean Randy Evans poured a big heaping spoonful of special sauce into the saw.

He's a tuning and porting master. He takes the factory saw to it's highest capability in efficiency in performance and cooling.
Google mastermind work saw.
Ahh! I see. Could you give another link to the 395xp? Nothing came up but I am SUPER interested!

Latest posts

Back