Best Husqvarna small saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnMaddux541

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Really want and kinda need a limbing saw. Anyone have a favorite? Preferably Husqvarna

A lot of people like the 545. The 543xp is a good light saw.....but it's not a Husqvarna made saw and overpriced.

Here's a pretty good little 7 pound limber.
20190317_000529.jpg
Not super fast. But it gets there. The 16" bar and chain gives it good reach, and pulls just fine as long as your not trying to cut 12" oak cookies.

And at just over 8 pounds, the Echo CS-361P rips. I guess this is my favorite.
20190209_125643.jpg
The 201C-EM also looks nice, but was out of my price range, and a skosh heavier.

Here they are in action

And at just over 8 pounds, the Echo CS-361P rips. I guess this is my favorite.
View attachment 724493
The 201C-EM also looks nice, but was out of my price range, and a skosh heavier.

Here they are in action

This guy is really slinging it around! That saw seems pretty impressive! Thanks man

This guy is really slinging it around! That saw seems pretty impressive! Thanks man
These saws are super easy to handle compared to a 40 or 50cc saw. And pretty good power for 35.8cc.

Husky had a similar saw, 339xp, in the recent past. About the same weight, but I don't think it had any anti-vibe.

These saws are super easy to handle compared to a 40 or 50cc saw. And pretty good power for 35.8cc.

Husky had a similar saw, 339xp, in the recent past. About the same weight, but I don't think it had any anti-vibe.
I think I’m gonna pull the trigger on a 2511t, 335, or 361p just have to do some research. Seems pretty decently priced

Latest posts

Back