Best place to buy climbing gear.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leadarrows

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Where should I go shopping in the Indianapolis IN area for climbing gear. Price is always an issue but in this case quality is most important. Climbing spurs and a belt for starters.

Treestuff.com is Metro Arborist Supply. Great company to work with. Treestuff and Wesspur together get 99.9% of our business and Treestuff gets 85% of that. I wish we had a company like that locally.

Thanks for the responses so far. Got busy with some other things but should have time now to shop. When we see what is available we may ask for further advise. Thanks again.

New member here in the N. West I found WesSpur very helpful, good value, and the staff climber, Dave, has been very patient with my newbie question. I'm being tutored by my neighbor an experienced arborist so I hear his voice when working. I'm Mainly cleaning up my property eliminating leaners, dead, and widow makers.
RoN

Wesspur is a good place. Nice guy Dave his is called, right. I spoke with him along time ago he is very helpful! I have been happy with all of the suppliers on listed on this thread. Treestuff is closer to me since I am in the Southeast so I like how shipping is faster. Also like the contests Treestuff are always having. Their website is very easy to navigate and they have something new listed everyday on their website along with pictures! New shiny stuff me like :)

I used Sherrill for many, many years. Had some issues with customer service. Now TreeStuff gets all my business. Luke and his employees are great to deal with. Plus you get a 5% discount on every order. and free shipping.

Vermeer Sales & Service of Central Illinois, Inc.......had a clearance on climbing gear, 50% off product that was used for some show.....just passing this info on.......Goodfield IL........(309) 965-3300.........Just saw the sign as I was picking up a part for a bore rig

Ya what Kenjax said Tree Stuff all day except for when I need something in a pinch I've got a Vermeer/Sherrill like 10 minutes from my house but I hate the douchebag who works the counter.

Back