• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New MS362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
k_kindig11

k_kindig11

ArboristSite Operative
Apparently not at the moment lol. Tempted to feebay it but I'm still holding off. I'll just keep letting it sleep inside until a new owner shows up to take her home. It's cheap to feed.

Here is a another offer I will consider. Since a 16" bar is kind of small for most out there, I will do PHO with tools and manual in Stihl box (so no bar, chain, or scabbard) for $500 plus shipping.

stihlaficionado
Apparently not at the moment lol. Tempted to feebay it but I'm still holding off. I'll just keep letting it sleep inside until a new owner shows up to take her home. It's cheap to feed.

Here is a another offer I will consider. Since a 16" bar is kind of small for most out there, I will do PHO with tools and manual in Stihl box (so no bar, chain, or scabbard) for $500 plus shipping.
More then fair…That 361 has such a rep though. I wouldn't go lower then that.

Latest posts