• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New MS362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k_kindig11

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Rounding out the day is this brand new in box MS362. Comes with new 16" bar and new chain, tools still in package, manual, scabbard, etc. Never had fuel/oil in it. Looking for $550 plus shipping PayPal personal payment (or you cover fees) or USPS money order. Save a couple hundred over the dealer cost with tax. If you are local, you are welcome to come check the saw out in person.

Will also do $500 for PHO, manual, & tools in original box (no bar, chain, or scabbard).

Before buying this from the original owner, I contacted Stihl with the serial number to verify it was not stolen, not that I suspected it was. It was manufactured 9/23/13, was never registered, and is not stolen. I can provide serious buyers with serial number so you can verify yourself if you so choose. I wanted to lay the groundwork so no one has suspicions of its past since new saws quite frequently get labeled as "stolen" before proper justification.

a4a8yman.jpg
2e6uzugy.jpg
8u5ebudu.jpg
u2upusas.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am giving it some serious thinking. I just spent 2400 on a tractor and am trying to recoup some $ at an consignment auction tomorrow in Winamac, IN. If u still have it in a couple days may be. Is there any things you might consider in trade or partial trade ?

I'd trade for the tractor.. Haha. Jk. I'm about 35-40 min from winamac. Hit me up if you decide you want it. As far as trades, nothing really comes to mind at the moment.

This is the best running deal..

NIB 362. Granted it's not a C-M model, but they still retail for over $700.

Great deal.. Someone is gonna get a great saw.

I am giving it some serious thinking. I just spent 2400 on a tractor and am trying to recoup some $ at an consignment auction tomorrow in Winamac, IN. If u still have it in a couple days may be. Is there any things you might consider in trade or partial trade ?
I didn't do well selling at the auction. The ignition switch took a fit the day I took my wd allis in, the battery was run down while sitting there, then it sounded like some one switched a couple spark plug wires around when it was jump started, never made its reserve. Neither did my John Deere cs 81 or Jonsered 2159, both nice saws in top running condition. Top bid on the cs81 was $225 and the 2159 $125. There was an very scruffy looking old 026, missing the air filter cover, no floss in the air filter, wouldn't start, compression felt barely enough if enough sold for $275 and its look alike brother an 024 wood boss with almost no compression sold for $200. I offered the runner up bidder on both saws an nice 034, fantastic runner for 265 or an good running 026 for $175 and he never took me up on it. :confused:

Sounds like you need to put your 034 in the auction next time. That's my luck with stihls at auctions when trying to buy. They always bring a pretty penny no matter the condition.

Back