• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Bunch O' Minty Saws - 562XP, 018c, 026, 044, 361 (x3), 460, Like NIB MS200T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacomatrd98

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hi fellas. The time has come to part with some of my hoard of saws. I have my eye on some new shop tools (welder, horizontal bandsaw, lathe, etc) so I need to drum up some extra cash to fund them. Some of these are "minty" as the title states, some are not. I know these are not "give away" prices, but I'm not liquidating junk here. These are good saws. I have more pics of each saw. Serious buyers feel free to ask for more pics.

Prices are shipping included, East of the Mississippi, Westerners, add $25.

562XP - PHO, Sugi not included. Saw is like new, only a few hours run time. It has the EL48 carb, no bog issues. Only ever had VP/Ultra in it. There are a few scratches in the silver at the bottom of the clutch cover, and a few insignficant ones on the front of the crankcase. It is perfect mechanically. Comes in original box, with tools and owners manual, etc. Like buying a new saw.
Asking $595
DSC03260.JPG DSC03262.JPG

018c - 12" PMMC bar/chain. Good little limb saw. It's a C so it has the tool-less chain adjuster. Came to me in a box. New seals, a WT215, and some time and it is a good running little pruning saw. It's a one or two pull saw when warm. I don't know why, but it takes 10 pulls cold til it pops, then 2 pulls and away it goes. Never been a problem for me, just the way it is.
Asking $140 SALE PENDING
DSC03299.JPG DSC03300.JPG

026 - 16" .325 .063 - Bar has quite a bit of paint missing but is in good shape. Saw is in VERY good condition cosmetically and mechanically. It has a new OEM airfilter, new 26RM chain and fresh muffler mod. Just 2 additional 3/8 holes in stock outlet. Saw is a runner. It's a non decomp MAHLE topend and a WT194. For a non ported 026, it rips.
Asking $375
DSC03251.JPG DSC03254.JPG

MINTY 044 - Heres one that is hard to part with. Bought this saw from a local shop. It was a one owner trade in. Old guy who never used it much and couldn't start it any longer traded it on an MS251EZ start. Saw has seen very little action. No issues, runs well. Pics can say more than I can. It is in Beautiful condition and all original. The only thing I did to it was a new OEM handlebar. I needed a new handle for a 440 that was not so pretty so I used this one's original and put the new one on here. There was nothing wrong with the original one, just didn't want to waste a new handlebar on an uglier saw.
Asking $700 SOLD SOLD SOLD
DSC03244.JPG DSC03247.JPG DSC03245.JPG DSC03246.JPG

361 #1 - Saw came to me missing the tank and had a straight gassed top end. The bottom end had very low hours so I decided to build it rather than use it for parts. The topend is OEM stihl from a saw that was crushed. All stock, no porting. The bottom end is all original and in great shape. The tank is a chicom farmertec unit. Not saying it is as good as OEM, but it works well, fit great and looks good too. The saw looks and runs really well. It could use the muffler blasted and repainted just for cosmetic reasons but I have not had time to do so. Selling PHO.
Asking $425
DSC03280.JPG DSC03283.JPG DSC03281.JPG

361 #2 - Saw came to me with a scuffed cylinder. It cleaned up well with the mastermind/wiggs method. Threw in a Meteor piston, rings, OEM carb kit, NGK Plug and called it a day. Saw runs well and is all OEM except for the meteor. Selling PHO or with 18" 3/8 Stihl E bar/chain.
Asking $400
DSC03294.JPG DSC03298.JPG DSC03296.JPG

361 #3 - This saw is all original, never been apart. Bought it from an elderly gentleman who could no longer get it to start. Saw starts fine and runs really well. I did the muffler mod. It is screened and sounds really really good. It is in good shape cosmetically but not what I would call mint. Best one of the three for a work saw in my opinion. Comes with 18" Stihl E bar and chain.
Asking $425
DSC03287.JPG DSC03289.JPG DSC03288.JPG

MS460 - Bought this one used from a local saw shop more or less as a backup saw. I love 1128 series saws and this one is in great shape so I bought it just to have it. I've come to the conclusion I will never wear out the other 4 that I have so, here it is. All original, runs well. Selling PHO but I have bars/chains we can make a deal on if you need. Nothing wrong with it and does not need anything to my knowledge.
Asking $700 SOLD SOLD SOLD
DSC03263.JPG DSC03265.JPG DSC03266.JPG

Like NIB MS200T - Yet another saw I don't want to part with. I posted this on here awhile ago but never sold. The saw has been run less than an hour. It is like new condition. There are a few tiny scratches and some dirt on it. I did not detail the saw. It;s as dirty as it has ever been. Comes in original box with tools, owners manual, bar scabbard, bar and chain. There is an ID number engraved in the front case as it was sold new to a tree service but they went under before it ever got used. If it were not for that it would be 100% as new.

Asking $1000, serious offers.

DSC03268.JPG DSC03270.JPG DSC03269.JPG DSC03273.JPG DSC03275.JPG DSC03274.JPG DSC03276.JPG

044 and 460 SOLD (KY Diesel) , 018 and 026 are spoken for (Stihl 041S). Everything else is still available fellas!

Back