• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

SOLD!!!! Craftsman 3.4 56cc

JohnnyBlade

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
Like the title states, this saw is in really good condition. I ran it today for a lil test and tune. No wood. Runs great upright, dies instantly on it side. Needs seals. Compression is at like 115 but i checked squish and its sitting at around .0605. Would thrive from a BGD im sure. Looking for $100 plus the ride FnF or add 3%. PHO. I have a brand new oregon pro am D176 18" 3/8" .050 and 2 chains that have a ton of life left on the cutters but one prob needs to be sharpened. Add $30 if u would like those. Also have a nice case if the buyer would like its free but shipping would be more.
So $80 Pho
$110 with new oregon pro am Bn/2C
Plus shipping......

Feel free to ask any questions. IMG_6253.JPG IMG_6254.JPG IMG_6255.JPG IMG_6256.JPG IMG_6257.JPG

NIP Group
chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Dustins right! Should i box it up and mail it Brett? Shes a pretty one, would look good on the counter:laughing:
Hey I practice restraint, daily, and often times even more than that lol.
She does look nice, I'm sure there's someone who needs one more than me :).
The counter had a couple nice 346's on it earlier this week, and a nice 361 that has since left the building, what you looking for when this one sails :innocent:.

JohnnyBlade

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
Hey I practice restraint, daily, and often times even more than that lol.
She does look nice, I'm sure there's someone who needs one more than me :).
The counter had a couple nice 346's on it earlier this week, and a nice 361 that has since left the building, what you looking for when this one sails :innocent:.
Just more room in the garage;) rite now. I bought a ton/ well maybe 1000lbs worth of saws and parts from a husky dealer:D i have 3 saw stations set up as we speak going through saws in various stages. Just looking to move ones i wont use and make room for the ones i will.......so what might u be looking for? LOL!

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Just more room in the garage;) rite now. I bought a ton/ well maybe 1000lbs worth of saws and parts from a husky dealer:D i have 3 saw stations set up as we speak going through saws in various stages. Just looking to move ones i wont use and make room for the ones i will.......so what might u be looking for? LOL!
AV mounts, switch, fuel caps flippys preferred, fuel filter, clutch bearing for a 372, air filter clips for a 346, 455 clutch cover. Sure there's other odds and ends, haven't been looking down the much, just got over being sick and I'm trying to get caught back up. We can talk though :cheers:.

JohnnyBlade

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
Sounds good, i got a bunch of that im sure. Ill be gone for the weekend but i can check things Monday for ya. Rest up and get well, i got to hit the sack

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Has anyone ever purchased and used one? They look kinda sketchy to me.
Although the red barn seems to have gotten their stuff together in the last few yrs I bought a P&C off them years ago and the decomp wasn't even in the right spot.
Hope you're doing well down that way buddy :hi:.