• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell craftsman 3.7 and poulan 3400

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetheboatguy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Do not know a whole bunch about them. But this is what I do know. The craftsman is a very low hour saw. It has the original bar, chain and sprocket. Even has the carry case. It needed fuel lines and a filter. I replaced them and cleaned the carb. It was surprisingly clean so it didn't need much attention. I didn't have a kit to put in it, but the diaphragm and needle seemed good. It starts on the 2nd or 3rd pull when cold. 1st when warm. Idles revs and oils like it should. Everything looks very good, it says 3.7 on it , but I think it is actually a 3.4. I will check when I pull the muffler to get some pictures.
The poulan is temperamental. It ran great last fall, but now it runs for a bit and then it floods out. And the auto oiler isn't putting out, the manual works fine but the auto not so much. I will be checking into it soon, but if anyone has a interest in it how it sits let me know and shoot me a offer. Looking for
$165 on the craftsman. The bar and case go with the saw. 20150806_071538.jpg20150806_071551.jpg 20150806_071606.jpg20150806_072200.jpg 20150806_072211.jpg

Thank you sir. Definitely would not be heartbroken if they don't sell. Have a wall of green on the right side of the garage. A wall of orange on the left. The redhead can go on the back wall, and then I can collect a new color! hahahahaha

Steven

Thank you sir. Definitely would not be heartbroken if they don't sell. Have a wall of green on the right side of the garage. A wall of orange on the left. The redhead can go on the back wall, and then I can collect a new color! hahahahaha

Steven

I've got both and love cutting with each of them. Hard to beat for a good firewood saw, I'd be all over the 3.7 if I didn't already have one!

Bringing this one back. I don't think I have used the craftsman since the pictures were taken.

The poulan has been sold.

How about $150 and the actual shipping on the craftsman and case. Or $140 without.

Steven

It's a pretty nice saw. I received it from a friend of mine that bought it new.
I'm just in a cleaning out kind of mood lately. I have to many saws and projects. So time to try and thin some things out.

Steven

Back