Defective 10 pin 3/8 rim would you use it???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless that is deep I would probably smooth it out and run it.

I agree with saw troll on this one. A reputable company should send you a new one and still allow you to keep the defective one. Even if it is "useable" the point is you didn't pay for and ask for a defective one so why should you settle for one.

I'd call them and tell them about it, the'll probably say keep that one and send you a new one.

I brought it off fleabay, 55usd inc shipping
Contacted the seller then they offered me $10 off
I came back with $20 off they declined that
They want me to send it back, so asked who's going to pay return shipping?
Waiting on an answer.....

I think I'll put a small weld in they and file it out or just run as is....

It's a PiltZ rocket sprocket not sure if the selling is making them or not

I brought it off fleabay, 55usd inc shipping
Contacted the seller then they offered me $10 off
I came back with $20 off they declined that
They want me to send it back, so asked who's going to pay return shipping?
Waiting on an answer.....

I think I'll put a small weld in they and file it out or just run as is....

It's a PiltZ rocket sprocket not sure if the selling is making them or not

Did you use PayPal?

Ok.... I'll name them now as there not willing to compromise!!!
Do not buy anything off Kevlar gaffs / Tarzan zip lines on eBay or anywhere else!!
I've been screwed make sure the same doesn't happen to you....

Ok.... I'll name them now as there not willing to compromise!!!
Do not buy anything off Kevlar gaffs / Tarzan zip lines on eBay or anywhere else!!
I've been screwed make sure the same doesn't happen to you....

If you bought it off ebay and paid using pay pal you can't get screwed. Even if that clown says no returns or insists that you must pay return shipping. If the seller won't cooperate, go to the ebay resolution center and call their phone number or escalate the case. Ebay stands behind the buyer no matter what. They will make him comply or shutter his account.

If you bought it off ebay and paid using pay pal you can't get screwed. Even if that clown says no returns or insists that you must pay return shipping. If the seller won't cooperate, go to the ebay resolution center and call their phone number or escalate the case. Ebay stands behind the buyer no matter what. They will make him comply or shutter his account.

I did all of the above but the PayPal are trying to make me pay return shipping fee's

Latest posts

Back