• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to buy Disregard this post please

Jkstihl

Jkstihl

Chainsaws make me fap.
Will consider trading my 046 mag for one of the saws in title, the 046 is scheduled to be sent out to get ported at the end of month but will consider trading before and just send my new saw out. Let me know what you got, located in north bama.. Saw runs great and i have pics and vids for anyone interested along with pics of rebuild. Just itchin for a new saw to play with. 20200206_113102.jpg

Tree climber Confederate

Tree climber Confederate

ArboristSite Lurker
I have a very nice 562xp, owner said 11 hours on er is all he had if that and he stepped away with the saw stuck in his cut as the tree fell and saw dropped to the ground followed by the butt endhe just cut, landing dead center of the saw onto the bar with saw on its side. So, it came out with nice little bend as seen in pictures and the piece of case that holds the manufacturer's tag is broken off, otherwise not a scratch and actually quite usable as it is if a guy wanted. Start and runs excellent.

Attachments

Jkstihl

Jkstihl

Chainsaws make me fap.
Hmmm that thing does look pretty mint..where u at? U may be pretty close to me judging by your username?