Do we need to have a Georgia GTG?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allright, I filled up and did my mileage, didn't hit my hypermiling goal, which was 38-40 MPG, but got 36.1. Coming back, the traffic was..freaked me out, haven't been in anything like that in 8 years! hahaha So I went low 60s to keep up better and be safer, absolute sweet spot for me on the highway is 51-53 around there. I can do that out here, but all that traffic, dozen lanes. from griffin north to out of atlanta....eeek!

Ken (Weathernut) in hangar.
IMG_9120.JPG IMG_9108.JPG IMG_9101.JPG
Above, JSeth88 (Seth) running big Husky.

Below: extreme left Jacob Biang, Renae (HRWoodsman) in light blue shirt, Seth (JSeth88) with ball cap, Randy Evans (Mastermind) in bibs, Jim Murphy (Highwall) in red shirt behind Randy, Roger Smith w/orange ball cap, George Biang w ball cap and collar shirt, Jason Garland in UGA shirt, Cory (Cory@Owen) in green shirt, Mike Silvers sitting on log.
In background on left 'lil Jon in lime colored shirt and big Jon (works with Mastermind)
IMG_9093.JPG

Renae (hrwoodsman) and Roger Smith running bowsaw.
IMG_9210.JPG
Below, Ken Tidwell (weathernut) came in first place in the log leaping contest.
IMG_9211.JPG
Below: Randy Evans (Mastermind) and Herman Teachout (fearofpavement) making an unsuccessful attempt to cure all the world's problems.
IMG_9218.JPG

Below: Later in the afternoon another group of saws arrive.
From left Neal Murphy's brother, Seth (with gray shirt), Cory (next to yellow pail), Renae, Neal Murphy (nmurphy) and Jason Garland with UGA shirt.
IMG_9286 - Copy.JPG IMG_9270.JPG
Above: Lil Jon goes for a sailplane ride. On tow behind Piper Pawnee cropduster towplane

Below: Shea teaching his son Fisher on a Husky
IMG_9291 - Copy.JPG

Looks like a good time for everyone. My missing this one was unavoidable.
The captions are great.
As for Mastermind standing by the plane, my grandpa said "men in overalls have an aire of authority"

FOP thanks for doing this and posting pics. Shows everyone that Ga. boys can have fun and put on a feed to rival the best of them.

Back