• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw in another one of those buckets of dirty diapers... Lol

The Dolmar is a wicked nice saw. Trade a non-running complete Wisconsin THD two-cylinder for it, you pay shipping

Asking price on Dolmar?

Didn't figure this would still be here
thats because the seller seems to be refusing reasonable cash offers and not responding to trade offers (mine anyway). Dude, if you want ONLY to trade the thing then list it as "want to trade" people are asking to buy your saw and apparently you are not responding. Theres no reason for this thing to be here still. will you point anyone in the direction of something you want to trade?? Apparently not. And yes the video worked and there are better beginner saws out there than a 7900.
Ok im done....

Gents, OP just joined, has 6 pot-stirring posts and all of them are in this thread. Lol... http://www.arboristsite.com/community/members/lucky_dad01.134510/
It dosnt matter to me weather I get the saw or not. Would like to have it. However he is not new. Luckydad is his original name. Lucky_dad01 is his tap talk account. If i understand correctly.Not that's it matters. I think from what I've talked to him. And hopefully he corrects me he wants $650 for the saw. And from what I've learned from others he wants to trade for a 390xp. Hopefully he will chime in here. My offer still stands until I sell the 044. GLWS but keep these boys posted on your wants and expectations. :rock:

Chris is good to deal with. I've done 3 or 4 deals with him on stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back