• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Dolmar lovers 115i Power Head

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BVdog

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just bought a saw to port and need a few more bucks so I am cleaning more shelves off. I have a great Dolmar 115i(52cc) for sale with extra parts I have accumulated.(Should keep this saw running for years) Powerhead ready to go with like new cylinder and piston, great compression 150+ With new air filter and extra cylinder & piston.(both cylinders are open port) Extra Muffler & gasket with hardware . Once again the power head is complete with working brake..I ran the saw this morning to check it out. It takes a small mount K095 bar (16-20" will be fine )and is setup for 3/8" chain. First $200 with Free shipping . The 111i and 115i are my favorite 52cc German saws..very durable and easy to work on. Thanks for looking Bill. For sale because Red Elm had a bad fire today on a piece of equipment and funds are tight right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yge6une7.jpg
y4emyry5.jpg
udehu9e4.jpg
ry3usaja.jpg
quhadazy.jpg

Do you have any spare parts for a Jonsereds 111s? I'm looking for the decompression valve. Possibly more.

Thanks,
Dave in CT

Do you have any spare parts for a Jonsereds 111s? I'm looking for the decompression valve. Possibly more.

Thanks,
Dave in CT

Um, maybe post a "Want to Buy" ad here, or ask in the Swap Meet thread. This thread is coming up on 10 months old, and is the victim of not being closedn even though the saw in question was sold.
As for the 111's, they are Sachs Dolmar 111's (plural), not Jonsereds 111S.

Um, maybe post a "Want to Buy" ad here, or ask in the Swap Meet thread. This thread is coming up on 10 months old, and is the victim of not being closedn even though the saw in question was sold.
As for the 111's, they are Sachs Dolmar 111's (plural), not Jonsereds 111S.

Thanks. I have a Jonsereds 111s. Look at the picture.

Back