• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Ebay piston and cylinder kit

Welderman85

Welderman85

ArboristSite Operative
Has anyone used ebay piston and cylinder kits. I have a poulan 42cc with a scored cylinder. I know there kinda a though away saw. But a kit on ebay is around 20 bucks. I thought for 20 if could maybe be fixed

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
I purchased about six p/c kits for my huskys they were $20 to $30 each on eBay or sleezebay. I have many saws to build. The cylinders look good. But I figure the quality may vary. Looks like old dealer am stock.

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
I purchased about six p/c kits for my huskys they were $20 to $30 each on eBay or sleezebay. I have many saws to build. The cylinders look good. But I figure the quality may vary. Looks like old dealer am stock.