Fall colors 2017 *Let's see your pics*

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely past peak but still beautiful in the woods. It was chilly this morning, had a bin soaking with bleach water on the deck overnight and there was a hard skim over it. About 50 and overcast now.

My lake view has returned.
View attachment 607017

The lumberjacks (grey jays), chickadees, and juncos appreciate me sharing my leftovers.
View attachment 607018

Looking up the driveway from the deck.
View attachment 607019

Looking west. A little but of brush is still green. Of course the red oaks will hold their leaves till spring.
View attachment 607020
Looks like a very nice area. Little chilly here this morning too, about 20*D19AB5A7-5B9D-4C9B-9ED6-6210E6D2FF19.jpeg

Some really nice pictures and some beautiful views. This was my office yesterday.
BBv3F0ml.jpg

Some pretty awesome pictures in this thread started a while ago. Weather this year has not been kind to the leaf colors here in PA. But, just to represent:

Hiking behind my place with Scout yesterday

IMG_1594.JPG

I didn't eve know this was a thing, but Scout and I found it alongside a reservoir. Obviously we weren't the first in this area:
Birdsboro2.jpg

Our morning hikes always end by grabbing the newspaper at the end of the driveway and walking back to the house:
Driveway.JPG

And one of my favorites from a couple years ago when a friend with an airplane took me up for some aerial photography of our home

IMG_0195.JPG

Back