• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Few projects

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i see a lot of cranks yanked.im sure he expects its going to start out a bidding war.he knows what he has.we don't know what he has without a hands on inspection.i sure wouldnt want to do an internet deal because he only shows either an 090 or 070 without the top cover.could be a great big ol pile of poopie.or could be a lucky meteorite.i smell a big ol pile of ****.joe-dirt.jpg

i see a lot of cranks yanked.im sure he expects its going to start out a bidding war.he knows what he has.we don't know what he has without a hands on inspection.i sure wouldnt want to do an internet deal because he only shows either an 090 or 070 without the top cover.could be a great big ol pile of poopie.or could be a lucky meteorite.i smell a big ol pile of ****.View attachment 522908
You said you saw the 070 and 090 on your local CL, right? Same pictures in that ad?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I was looking at the 090/070. Even my wife questioned the deal when I told her I was gonna buy them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

texted and disappeared.said he was looking for a better offer over $500 even though they are only $400 on craigslist.
https://tricities.craigslist.org/grd/5758099257.html
i can go right now with $200 in my pocket and a $375 ms360 in the truck bed.not wasting time even if he said yes.tired,tooth ache and severly agitated.been up since 4:30 am.I'm wet and my ass is even chapped.just threw it out there. he asked for pictures and didnt have enough decency to text back no thanks.:hi:

yeap.lol
actually the ok boy said he worked 12-16 hours a day and decided it wouldn't be a good idea to ship.
good guy to deal with.of course i spent all my money to operate this week.

as far as i know the 288 and 4000 are still available.if he still has the 288 next big payday i may get it.thats a big if.

didnt want to leave you guys hanging although i could have and let you all scratch your head.i'm sure i guess i look like a **** for grabbing them.ditched all of work i needed to do saturday to go pick them up.45-50 mile round trip on 4 unbalanced tires on labor day weekend to the big city.dude did meet me part way.
as far as condition.what is there of the 070...... its locked up and crusty.the 090 is all together but locked tight also.I'm not going to do a restore on either.rebuild on the 090 and use it for big logs.the 70 may go a little modified on it with a aftermarket top end.and as always if i sell.you guys have first choice.

To be honest I only wanted it to swap the recoil cover off my 090 project which is slightly broken. On that note if you decide to part it out in interested in the recoil cover haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back