• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold No Longer For Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GCJenks204

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I realize I don't spend as much time here as I once did but I thought someone here might be interested...

I am not going to go in to the details here but let me say friends are more important than saws to me. I have a friend through no fault of his own has fallen on hard times. He's made all kinds of personal sacrifices so that he could prevent his family from suffering and I just think that is I can do something to help I should.

I don't have a lot of extra cash in pocket at this time of year, as a matter of fact my wife just reminded me to transfer some $$ from savings as we have some larger bills that need to be paid off this month.

I also don't want to take anything away from the fundraising that is being done for Jeremy as the one thing my friends has been lucky with is that no one has been sick as I am sure the Dr's bills without insurance would bury him.

Anyway, I have this incredible 044/046 Hyrbid that @Canadian farm boy built for me. It seems weird to do this as I haven't had it in wood yet but many of you have... Anyway, it seems to be the best thing I have that can generate some help for a good friend.

Asking $800USD Paypal F&F shipped in Canada or the Lower 48.

Will come as you see it including the Works Connection Tach on a fixed mount and the Black AM Felling Spikes. Covers are also AM and have been died Black...

1518982378717.jpg 1518982393035.jpg 1518982398655.jpg 1518982410572.jpg 1518982415249.jpg 1518982421611.jpg 1518982426559.jpg

This saw was completely rebuild.
New crank bearings, all gaskets n seals, fuel and impulse line, new HD11 carb, oem 046 piston etc.
The cases and recoil have been painted
This saw only has only seen 2-3 tanks of fuel since being built.

Is it just me or are there a lot of rwally nice saws for sale but almost none marked sold.

Hopefully tax returns start coming in soon...

I don't think it's just you Gary - there is a pile of saws in the Tradin' Post right now. I hope your ad catches someone's eye soon. I have run CFB's hybrid and it is one heck of a strong saw - very impressive.

Back