Found 2 Brand new NOS MS200 Rear handle saws at my local Stihl dealer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wilbah

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Put what i had down in my pocket goin back next week to pick em up.... I'm pretty pumped about that!! I politely asked if i could get 1 of them with out ever having fuel in it for long term storage? He said No F'n Way!!

Why? Does he need to "test" a new saw from the factory before selling it?

Stihl Policy?? I have no clue why, putting ethanol additive crap that passes for fuel these days, is not what I want in a brand new saw I'm either gonna sell or keep for long term storage for future use....

You'll never use it, believe me....
137_3786.jpg

139_4000.jpg

142_4291.jpg

So you think i should sell instead of having a back up of my fav limbing saw? Thats no longer in production.....

Put what i had down in my pocket goin back next week to pick em up.... I'm pretty pumped about that!! I politely asked if i could get 1 of them with out ever having fuel in it for long term storage? He said No F'n Way!!
Bring him a can of premix or just buy the stihl brand and have him put that in the saws. The stuff is designed without all the bad stuff from the fuel pump and saws can be stored with fuel inside without worrying for about 5 years!

Great little saws you are getting!

Latest posts

Back