• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Full Wrap 575XP PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BGE541

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Like the title says too many saws and no need for this many full wraps... Great saw with great power... Had the 576AT Silver clutch cover and new AM piston... It is muffler modded, base delete, decomp delete and exhaust port ported. I will look and see if I have any photos of the porting but think they are all on my old (broken) phone. PHO. Large felling dawgs as well.

See video:

Echovs575.jpg straightup - Copy.jpg

Asking $550 plus shipping PHO.

looking for a good work horse saw.. i have a lot of 30" hardwoods to cut would these be a good saw for this type of work? not familiar with all these mods etc..

looking for a good work horse saw.. i have a lot of 30" hardwoods to cut would these be a good saw for this type of work? not familiar with all these mods etc..

Ryan, When these came out the had 24", 28" and 32" bars on them... Throw a 24" bar on it and most anything is possible. There isnt too much love on this site for 575XPs due to some of them having issues but this saw runs great and is in solid shape. In the video I am leaning on the saw pretty hard and it doesnt bog or hesitiate. Being a full wrap is a plus as well... Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,

Reed

TTT this for sale section need to get moving!

Latest posts

Back