• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Full wrap for Jonsered 2065

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, they don't exist. I went through the same anguish a year ago. However, the full wrap off of a Husky 365 (372 pretty sure actually) should go on just fine, the only problem being that the handle only has 1 bolt slot, while the saw has 2 ports. I haven't had any issues, and am really happy for the upgrade. PM me and I can dig up some old photos to pass along.

I'm looking for a full wrap handlebar for a Jonsered 2065.
Thanks Scott
Text 209-352-3004

I concur with the poster above. Wasn’t able to find a 2065 specific full wrap (my half wrap was cracked).

I purchased an OEM Husqvarna 372 full wrap handle kit that included west coast felling spikes. Kit came complete with instructions and mount hardware for the new felling spike for the clutch cover. It was original and still sealed in plastic.

Fitment was pretty good, not perfect. The top mount hole on the riser side was off by about 3/4”. I just marked it and drilled a new hole; easy peasy. It seemed like the riser angle was just a touch off but nothing a little muscle couldn’t fix.

The kit was $45 on eBay. I’ll see if I can find the listing.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Husq...-with-Spikes-Fits-365-372XP-OEM-/322697166484

I been through it. Jred and Husky have different angles. And the side mount on the Husky bar don't match the Jred. The hole on the bottom is off and the bar don't go all the way to the bottom like on a Jred. May work but not for me. This is on a 2166.

Latest posts

Back