• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Grizzly 4000 Lathe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdavlee

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Going to sell my lathe and all the tooling with it. 9x19. Theres 3 chucks. 3 jaw, 4 jaw self centering, and 2 4 jaw independent. 2 live center and a 3/4" drill chuck. Not wanting to do saws any more. Light doesn't work on it. I have boring bar set and holder, 1/2" indexable insert set, some HSS steel for cutting all kinds of stuff. Mag bases to hold indicators, mandrels for sanding and cutting squish by hand.

$1500 OBO. I have fastenal local to arrange shipping a pallet or you're welcome to come pick it up and I'll show you all I know about it.

Here's a couple pictures. I'm going to clean it off tomorrow and can get more pictures for anyone interested.
bf4aa2408ed13e83d65fdaed82f610a0.jpg
1bf6ede2b04bfd130bf915e513011b29.jpg

They aren't a bad lathe. We have a 4003 in the shop and it's worked well on my projects. Last thing I made was an idler pulley for a chain drive out of Delrin, just like the piece in your chip tray.

I'd caution against leaving the key in the chuck. Don't ask how I learned that one. Let's just say it involved light bulbs and drywall mud.

I'll take a newish 395xpw, 661R, or High end tactical type scope on trade with cash from me.

Back